...

...

February 3, 2014

I HOPE YOU ROCKED YOUR WEEKEND!

I did, I met tons of new people, I put some of the best things in my tummy and heard some awesome music!

I was so blessed to take The Art of Active Networking back to Vancouver, a city I absolutely adore almost as much as San Francisco. And tonight you are welcome to come play with us tonight at the Box SF. You WILL meet amazing people! You WILL have some extraordinary conversations. And you WILL want to help the people around you to do better because they are so awesome!

Join our free pages and groups here:http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Those are absolutely free for your use, you just need to join the pages and get Active!

Any questions? Sure...Call me 415-602-9500

See you tonight I hope!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 7 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: