...

...

January 13, 2014

CREATIVITY

You know living a creative life is the best possible life! Creativity removes fear, it opens unlimited possibilities, it listens, yet is still true to it's goals and that inner voice that guides our intuitive creative selves, and it sometimes gently whispers and other times screams the answer all while being nothing more than itself....CREATIVE!

I think of the scores of ideas I have each week, respecting each, never discarding any, yet filing them away for more suitable times. Each of equal value to me. It is a way I measure my life, my sanity, my certain insanity and my direction.

Not exactly sure what prompted this thought today but while writing was reminded of one of my favorite quotes by a great man who was by all measures considered a Scientist perhaps more than for his Creativity. I think that Creativity lives in all ideas. This certainly sums it up!

“We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” ~Albert Einstein.

How beautifully Creative is that?

No comments: