...

...

November 17, 2013

WHAT'S YOUR VALUE?


Does anyone here ever sit and question your value?

What are you doing for people?
Are you helping or hurting?
Are you an optimist, pessimist or realist?
Do you think of your big ideas and work to make them happen?
Do you even work on or dream up big ideas in the first place?
Are you satisfied with the world as it is or are you interested in bettering it?
Do you think about the negative impact you have with your anger, your words, your dropped cigarette, your litter, your habits or your actions?
Do you engage with others is any sort of valuable dialogue?
Do you think about your legacy?

If not, consider adding these things to your 2014 to do lists, think about what you want and the legacy you want to leave. I don't care if you are 18 or 81, each of us matters and can have massive effect with our words, actions, resources, networks and money. All of our resources can be brought to bear to make our lives and all life around us better.

Consider this for your Monday commute! PLEASE?

Many of those of you who attend my events already understand this message. It's not about me or you, it's about offering to help others and to find ways to address their pain points and needs to help anyone in need to do a little better, in that we all rise up. In that we open ourselves to giving and we work to break our selfish habits and the mentality of, "What's in this for me?"

And that's the ONLY reason I spend so much of my time, money, effort and traveling putting these together.

Consider joining us. I promise I won't ask for anything for me, but I will be relentless in my ask for and on behalf of my network and the amazing things they are involved with!

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: