...

...

November 4, 2013

LIMPING, MEETING, ICING AND CONNECTING!


WAIT...I LIMPED, HOBBLED, WHEELED AND FLEW ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR THIS???
Well it really was not all that dramatic, but I had foot surgery in NYC last week and flew to San Francisco to tonight's event on Saturday! So it's time you come to see my kinky boot if nothing else! And NO, I would not miss it for the world.
Everyone told me to cancel tonight and I said NOPE! I got wheeled through both airports, brought my anti-swelling, cooling device, ice packs for the plane and my cheery, anti-inflammatory attitude to see you!
But seriously...get up, get out and come meet some amazing people tonight in San Francisco at The Box SF http://www.TheBoxSF.com. Especially if you detest networking events as much as I do.  If this is not better and does not make you more happy than any networking event you have ever attended, I will let you wear my boot and have some ice in a Martini for the swelling and that will cheer you right up!
Ok, well I am having trouble being serious because frankly, meeting awesome people should not be serious. It should be fun, connected, exciting and helpful...but never serious!
See you tonight, rain, shine, fog, excuses or limps aside! Ice packs with that Martini anyone? 6:30PM start with free food and our awesome cash bar, 7:30PM latest for the start of the event!
Tickets are always $20.00 on the site until 6:00pm and $25.00 at the door until 7:30pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
If you wish to subscribe to our emails for any other city, please go to our site, pick your city and sign up! And join our social media pages and groups, they are a free resource for you to use!!!!
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500
HEY!!!
Please cut and paste and forward this email to those you know and share this on the interweb on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other sites you post on!

No comments: