...

...

October 2, 2013

CLEANSING AND DOUBLED OVER!


Off I go to Le Doctor's...today is Blood Day. Some of you may be a little grossed out by what follows but I am doubled over in stitches laughing at myself so hard right now that I am in tears!

So as many of you know today is day 34 of my juice cleanse. Needless to say, I am CLEANSING. So I went to bed about 2:30am this morning and right before crashing, pulled my black bath towels out of the dryer. I cleaned the filter tossing away the black lint in the trash, and since it was dark did not see a big piece of lint that fell on the floor. Later I saw it, picked it up and without thinking tossed it in the toilet. This morning I groggily went to the bathroom and when I stood up I looked in the toilet as I flushed it and saw this huge black stringy mass and TOTALLY freaked out thinking I had cleansed out some monster! My initial thought was "Oh my god this may have been the source of all my problems!!!!!" Then I remembered that it was nothing more than towel lint.

Oh my god my stomach is convulsing from laughing this hard! Once again, thank the stars I live alone!

No comments: