...

...

September 5, 2013

WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!


WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!

I am being careful what I say here! I have to I guess. We have become a nation of 'CAREFUL', I'm supposed to be politically correct, which to me is an odd term given that politicians never agree on anything, so what's correct? I certainly am not supposed to offend, upset or alienate you. You see I am supposed to market to you, I am supposed to engage you, woo you and convince you to like me and what I do. That's what we do now. Then I am supposed to convince you to come to my events, then to hire me.

Well having worked in Design, Film, Music, Branding and Marketing for over 33 years now I'm done. I am rarely in the middle, I don't play it safe with my relationships or my clients and I say what I think. I am 'FOR' things and people, I take sides, hopefully the side that will make things better. I am for building powerful relationships. But most of all I am for helping you do better in life, love and business whether you like me, read this crap I type or not.

So here's the deal. I do this awesome event that helps people called THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING.  IT WORKS! over 9000 people have attended this event in 9 cities and 3 countries so far. You won't get a gift bag, there will not be sponsor tables and there is not a ton of free stuff. It's cheap, highly effective and if you show up, give up your old notions of networking, and you do the basic things I suggest at this event you will change all of your relationships. PERIOD!

So, like me, hate me, delete me, unsubscribe from me. It makes no difference to me because I am not coming from need and want here. I am coming from a place of giving, sharing and engaging with you to learn how I can help you to share my worldwide network with you and to help all of us do better together!

Still not so sure? Go to our website and read what other people say about these events. Give it a shot. Come and share your amazing self with us on September 16th in SF and September 24th in NYC! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: