...

...

September 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...DAMN!


I'm just amazed to be honest!

I am still getting Birthday wishes and comments, pics, etc., from nearly 1000 people worldwide and you know what? I know most of them, these are really not random strangers. Thank you all for the emails, kind words, text messages, calls and posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Googleplus and Twitter and those are just the networks I have checked last night! #amazing

I am truly blessed to have such an amazing, caring network surrounding me. Together we are doing great things for each other and for the world, I have such talented, smart and giving friends. So many people who attend my events, my speeches, those who trust us with their Creative and Branding work at Reflectur and those I am so lucky to consult with daily through BrainfoodUSA not to mention the unbeleivable events we have at The Box SF. The Art of Active Networking has grown beyone any expectations I have had for it, and what a communitity of givers we have created worldwide!!!

I'm so humbled, and to that same 1000 of you... you know that's hard to do...LOL

Honestly...THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THE INCREDIBLE ATTENTION AND LOVE THIS LAST FEW DAYS.

TODAY..."BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!"

No comments: