...

...

September 20, 2013

DAY 22 OF MY JUICING COMPLETE!


Tomorrow is Day 23 of my juice reset! I just made the worst one yet...LOL Only two of the total in 22 days have not been good. Not exactly sure what I did this time but this one is sucking and after three attempts to Doctor it up...Not so much!

Anyway, going strong, up early tomorrow and off to New York City at high noon for my official start to Fall! My favorite time of year in The Big Apple...hmmm maybe I should have added more BIG Apples to my juice.

Gonna settle in and get ready for the re-launch on Tuesday night of THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING NYC style!  If you know anyone in NYC looking to do better, send them to me on tuesday night and I will introduce them to New York's finest networkers!

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: