...

...

September 20, 2013

BOY YOU HAVE A BIG BUT!


BOY YOU HAVE A BIG BUT DON'T YOU?

Why is is so many of us have big But's? Our days are filled with big But's, they happen in nearly every conversation!

"I really wanted to meet that cute guy but..."
"I have always wanted to try that but..."
"Oh, I was going to go but..."
"I would really like to change my career but..."
"I would one day love to follow my passion but..."

Damn, we get in our own way more than anyone else does!

I created THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING to help you shift that conversation, to meet extraordinary givers, to shift your conversations from "I wish" to "I am!" And nearly 9000 people agree. Come and see why this very simple idea has expanded to 9 cities worldwide, why this small and connected group of people are making a difference in each other's lives.  You can go to a big noisy room of business card tossers and sales people and that's awesome, it's fun too, but if you want to meet some extraordinary folks and to learn collaboration and giving come in New York City this coming Tuesday night September 24th!

Tickets here: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Then Wednesday morning you can say..."I was not going to go to another damn Networking event, BUT I'm glad I did!"

Our next San Francisco event is October 14th and Vancouver, BC Canada is October 21st!

BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!

Mark E. Sackett
http://www.MarkESackett.com
415-602-9500

No comments: