...

...

August 31, 2013

WOKE UP THIS MORNING FILLED WITH ENERGY AND AN OPTIMISM THAT I HAVE NOT FELT IN 4 YEARS.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING FILLED WITH ENERGY AND AN OPTIMISM THAT I HAVE NOT FELT IN 4 YEARS. 

But it is my birth Month of Virgo and the shifts this week have been amazing! 


If what I am doing this last week continues to work I think I am on the path to feeling better and getting back to myself. Oh and most of my 'Doctor's' have been fired! 2 or 3 of them are still on board right now. And I am too friggin' stubborn to get knocked down much longer.

It's like I said last month to the Doctor who asked me after our first appointment. He said, "So how are you feeling about this appointment and me?" I replied, "I feel the same way about you as I do on all first dates, you seem semi-sane and like a normal, smart person, with good ideas. I am always optimistic going in to everything. But as soon as you start acting dumb or think your ideas are the only ones that matter, I'm out of here!"

I know my body best, and it is a mess, it's been ravaged by bad ideas, bad Doctor's and a long list of bad guesses for 12 years now. From here on out it's gonna be way different. I've got stuff to do.

For now, I'm off to clean my apartment, get some work done, then remodel Midtown Manhattan, tomorrow will be spent in Central Park and writing on my book. If it's raining I will be not writing and sitting on a bench on the rain, as I adore storms!

One final thought, Over 200 amazing connections and friends here have called, texted, emailed and reached out with ideas to help me. I cannot tell each of you how grateful I am for your thoughts, prayers, ideas, connections and concern. In each of those exchanges you expressed how your own experience and resources might help me. The healing for me is in nothing more than the friendship, concern and the support you offer, not in the prayers, additional resources, or ideas for the most part, as I cannot possibly chase a few hundred new options as you you might imagine. But this amazing communitity I have including all my Active Networkers who attend The Art of Active Networking events I do have so proved my point and my 'MANTRA' life that 'The simple power of us working together is so much greater than what any of us can accomplish on our own!' So for that, I am ever, and humbly, grateful.

I hope your weekend is SPECTACULAR. Reach out to someone you have not spoken to in over 6 months and check in on em. We all get so nose to the grindstone that we too often forget to reach out as we should. And it's that reaching out that maintains our powerful connections to each other!

No comments: