...

...

August 29, 2013

ARE YOU NOT JUST A LITTLE CURIOUS?

I am writing on my book heavily this week and lots of things are coming up for me.

The book is called, "Curiosity Thrilled the Cat."

Curiosity (from Latin curiosus "careful, diligent, curious," akin to cura "care") is a quality related to inquisitive thinking such as exploration, investigation, and learning, evident by observation in human and many animal species.[1][2] The term can also be used to denote the behavior itself being caused by the emotion of curiosity. As this emotion represents a thirst for knowledge, curiosity is a major driving force behind scientific research and other disciplines of human study. Lots of Curiosity leads to lot's of encounters, information, ideas and sensory wonders!

Ahhh...Yes my thirst for 'Sensory Wonders' and learning about people is what is driving me to write this and it really defines why I have designed my life this way.

But the most important thing about Curiosity is that is equally available to each of us. Is allows us to experience unlimited concepts, ideas, places, people, information, and things! For me if I am not learning something or absorbing something new each day I might as well be dead.

I am happy to be home in NYC this week. I am settling in to my apartment for a unique challenge, serious me time, some interesting projects and to do some growing in a way I have not yet considered. 

And for the first time ever in my almost 56 years, I am 1000 percent focused on my health. I am going to attempt a challenge that will by all accounts change my life and am told I have some rough days ahead between now and my Birthday on the 9th. But on the 9th if I get the result I am hoping for now, then it's on for 60 days! If not "GOOD ON ME" That quote will make sense to a few of you!

I became so curious about this last night that I am now going deeper into my Curiosity to see for myself. And I am not one to dip my toe in. Anything I do I do all in, fully committed and always try my best so this will be no different. What is different is that I am going to ask for help from a few friends who I really trust. I just in fact had an hour call with one of them for advice and support. 

I am not going to say much else here just yet. I will however just let those who have read this far be curious... And that, after all is the best way to be!

Get curious and interactive this week...especially with those around you!

No comments: