...

...

August 19, 2013

MORNING GLORY AFTERNOON DELIGHT OR NIGHT OWL?


MORNING GLORY AFTERNOON DELIGHT OR NIGHT OWL?

Are you the leap out of bed type happy and making noise, or do you reluctantly roll out of bed with a less than favorable relationship with ye olde clock?

It is well known that I am not a morning person. In fact, those who know me well also know that my basic operating statement is, 'If god meant for me to ever see the sunrise, he'd have made it later in the day!'

I know myself and I also have learned not only what serves me best, but what serves those around me. This is certainly important to know if you are a big 'Networker' like me because it keeps random, stupid, incoherent things from flying out of my mouth until at least noon! And as I ramp up into my 2pm high, on fire and ready to go state of energy, it allows me to slowly build towards all the wonderful social activities I get to be a part of. One of those is The Art of Active Networking in all the cities in which I live and where I get to meet amazing, passionate, connected givers at every single event!

And for me, that's worth getting up for (eventually)! :-)  See you tonight, right after you wake up! Oh and tonight we are having a going away party for one of our favorite people, so don't miss it!

Tickets are always $20.00 on the site until 6:00pm and $25.00 at the door until 7:30pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email, cut and paste it or read it out loud  to those you know, lets bring it to new cities and more people!

No comments: