...

...

January 19, 2021

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS BEARING SHIT!
Now more than ever keep your eyes open! Especially during Covid... while so many of you are hurting, there is always the Scammer, Spammer and Asshole selling some kind of expertise, product, business solution, course and "Way to help you!" The old saying, "Sounds too good to be true" rings true now more than ever!
My business is suffering, like many of you my income is down 95% and I am barely hanging on. But with a massive network like mine, you can bet that there will always be "that guy" with the answers! Some are legitimate, most however are not.
I just got off the phone with one of them! In the last year he has been relentless with how he is and can be my saviour. He pretends to know alot about everything, if I said that all I needed was someone good with his hands to build tiny sculptures from dried dog shit, you can bet he is the best dog shit sculptor in history. Those types will say or do anything to make a buck, to take your money and to talk an endless game and brag on their vast experience. They used to be called "Snake Oil Salesmen." there are still among us! The facts stay true..."If if sounds too good to be true, IT IS!" Stay away from them. Most of them are just average sales people grasping at straws, telling tall tales and will say anything to make a buck. And most of them are more full of shit then the sculptures they pretend to build!
Vet them, push back, do your own research and do not give them money. I have a good radar for these types of people, getting rid of them can be tough. If have removed and blocked this guy everywhere I can think of. I have made it clear that he is to never contact me again. If he does, his name going up on the next post!
Practice #MyGive4
MyGIVE4
help others, do your very best, and keep your eyes open. If I can be of help, I'm easy to find.

Mark E. Sackett


 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/markesackett_markesackett-theboxsf-mygive4-activity-6757485412501086208-3Uu_ 

No comments: