...

...

August 3, 2018

JOIN ME AUGUST 6TH IN SAN FRANCISCO

TIME TO NETWORK WITH THE RIGHT APPROACH!
We network all the time, sometimes we call it networking, other times we think of it as flirting, hanging, or just connecting. But at the end of the day, most of us have an agenda for why we do it. When I network I do the same thing, IF I am in need of something. But most of the time I am just happy to have a conversation with someone new, to see if I can help them and to offer whatever I can to help them do a little better. 
Be the missing piece in someone else’s puzzle. That’s what “The Art of Active Networking is really all about. 
Monday night in San Francisco at The Box SF will be our August edition! I hope we get to meet you too, and we hope you will come for some FREE food by Work of Art Catering and our CASH Bar!
TICKETS: Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Check out my TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City. It's all about my networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why I do it, and why it's important for all of us!
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: