...

...

July 29, 2017

STOP THE STRUGGLE

Do you wonder, too often why you struggle? Do you want things a little easier? Do you wish some of the negative people in your life would back off? I think that resonates with far too many of us.

I surround myself with givers, doers, dreamers and creative people who are kind. I do not surround myself with pushy salespeople, money driven individuals or people who focus on themselves and not on the people around them.

This is why I started THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING nearly 10 years ago. It's why it is evolving into MyGIVE4, and it's why I spend a good deal of my life doing my events.

I work very hard in my career to serve my clients, employees and my network. These events are NOT bringing in even enough money to sustain them. I do it because once or more each week someone calls or emails me to say thank you, because me and my network helped them with a struggle and helped them to do a little better.

I'd like you to consider being a part of this too!

My next event is in Vancouver British Columbia with Roger Killen this Tuesday night at Stretch Vancouver!

Then Monday August 7th in San Francisco at THE BOX SF

Then Wednesday August 9th in Kansas City at @Sot and Berg Event Space

Then I am off to Southern California and to Rose City Coffee in Pasadena, Museum of Woman in Irvine, and Hyperslow in Los Angeles August 14th to 16th.

Consider coming and bringing at least 1 friend. This is different, it works and you will meet some wonderful human beings!

Tickets: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

You may call me anytime with any questions: 415-602-9500

Mark E. Sackett

No comments: