...

...

March 23, 2017

I NEED SOME HELP

I’M GREAT AT ASKING YOU TO HELP OTHERS BUT WILL YOU CONSIDER HELPING ME?

CHECK OUT MY LATEST VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2rXyivohH8&t=10s

Asking for help is hard, (well at least for me), so today I am going for it. I see what power there is in THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING and the MyGIVE4 approach. I also recognize that we all struggle and that it is hard to give when you are in a struggle. But if you have ever been to one of my events, you see what happens when we all start sharing and you start to learn what amazing people are surrounding you. If you have never been please do go to our site and read the testimonials, I promise it works and that it is not your typical networking approach.

What I want to ask today is that you show up and you bring at least one or two people with you. Or if you can’t come that you consider sharing this email or the video above with your email lists, on your social media pages etc. We’ve made it cheaper than ever to attend and with our new student pricing and by continuing to offer FREE tickets to Veterans to all events.

I think we are surrounded all day every day with crap news, politics, financial reports, shootings, fires and horrible stories and natural disaster footage. We sometimes get the feel good story at the end of the news if we get it at all. At my events we focus on simply asking the question, “How can I help you do better right now?” Then we practice #MYGIVE4 to see if we can help. I think that’s good news.

This event is NOT for everybody, but I guarantee everyone can benefit from it. I also recognize that creating and spreading this is always going to be an uphill battle...I like going up slowly, the view gets a little better everyday!

Here’s what’s next and all these dates are on our Website under the TICKET link!

March 27th -San Jose
March 29th -Vancouver
April 3rd -San Francisco
April 5th -Kansas City
April 10th -Pasadena
April 11th -Orange County
April 12th -Los Angeles
April 24th -San Jose
May 8th -San Francisco
May 10th -New York City

Take a look at our website for tickets and links to our Social Media Pages: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Remember…The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great, Be Giving!

-Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

No comments: