...

...

November 27, 2016

THANKFUL FOR YOU!

SO FIRST OF I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU, AND WHAT WE HAVE CREATED WORLDWIDE TOGETHER!

It's the start of a new week and we just celebrated our Thanksgiving here in the United States. 8 years ago on Thanksgiving Day I was sitting at my Parents home, as I am now, and was surfing the web, when I came across a site called Meetup.com. I few months earlier I had started this little idea of having a local networking event in San Francisco and called it The Art of Active Networking. On thanksgiving Day I created my first SF Meetup Group and did not think much more about it, when I got back to SF a few days later I had 126 members. I was blown away!!! My events started growing, my email list started growing, and now 8 years later today we have 9 Meetup Groups and over 15,000 Meetup Members. We have over 250,000 people in our combined databases and over 14,000 people have attended in 16 cities and 5 countries. I’m thankful for you and all we do together to help others to do better.

We have some awesome events coming up including our 4th Annual Holiday Party and Cookie Exchange in 4 different cities - first Kansas City on November 29th, then San Francisco, December 5th, Los Angeles, December 6th, and Orange County, December 7th. Check out more details and get TICKETS on our website: www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com.

I am sending you this email because today especially, I want to say how grateful I am to all of the people who have been been with me through this crazy ride. There have been moments of pure joy, but also moments of hardship, and the people who truly believe in this cause have stuck with me through it all. I am continually inspired by you and how you embrace #MyGive4 no matter what is going on in your life at the time!

The Art of Active Networking is a way to change the way people meet others in the business world. I saw people attending "networking events" but leaving them feeling just as empty as before they arrived! I wanted to create a space that allowed people to be honest about what they are struggling with, and connect them to people who genuinely want to help them find a solution to those struggles!

I hope you all know how appreciative I am of you and for continued support! If you would like to know about another way to help out, I am raising funds on this website called Crowdrise. I am slowly draining my funds to keep this event going and growing because it’s all my personal money, but I can't stop now because there are so many more people that need our help! If you would like to donate to the campaign, check it out through this link. I would be very, very grateful!

Help someone you meet or know to do better today and from now on!

Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great, Be Giving!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker


Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: