...

...

September 19, 2016

I JUST LAUNCHED CHICAGO!!!!!

WELCOME CHICAGO TO "THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING" FAMILY FOLKS!!!!!

I am thrilled that in less than a week since I formed our new chapter in Chicago we already have 65 members as of today! This already breaks the record for the fastest growth in all of my cities so far.

I have also received a few emails from members there who have been to my speeches or events for "The Art of Active Networking" in New York, Los Angeles or San Francisco and I am excited to be able to see them again now that they are living in Chicago!

I am working on a venue and a date for our Chicago launch with an old dear friend who rocks Chicago, and we should have some answers this week. I will be flying in to do a Creative and Design/Branding Seminar and then that night we'll do our first Chicago event.

Right now I am looking at October 24th to the 27th so it will be one of those nights if you want to pencil in at least the week!

Welcome them, now start getting active in my global network and our other groups. Post up what you can do for others, post up what you need, post up who you are and let my global network hear some noise out of Chicago as you all start to connect!

All those site links are on our FREE groups and pages here: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Let me know how I can help you or someone you know do better right now. Relationships are built on three basic ideas. "KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST" If any of those are missing you might as well move on!

FINALLY...Help me spread the word, we're already in 15 cities and 5 countries so far. And YES I am at every event. Next Monday night is San Jose, we just finished Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City.

Any questions? Seriously...call me anytime: 415-602-9500

Mark E. Sackett

http://www.MarkESackett.com

No comments: