...

...

April 9, 2016

BACK IN PARADISE!

I GOT TO VANCOUVER LAST NIGHT AND ONCE AGAIN I'M REMINDED WHY THIS IS MY FAVORITE CITY IN NORTH AMERICA!

This place continues to amaze me after over 20 years of my regular visits here. I do honestly hope everyone here all recognize each day just how special Vancouver and British Columbia are. I am here until Wednesday night and am relishing once again in the beauty of this place and the beautiful relationships I am blessed to have here. I value my relationships more that anything, and will be building even more on Monday night when I bring "The Art of Active Networking” back to Vancouver at Stretch Vancouver. This very unique and special networking event has had 13,000 people attend in 5 countries so far and it’s growing so much. I am committed however to small, intimate events and about helping everyone I meet to network in this very different way while building Know, like and trust relationships. We will also have a very special performance by Shane Carling, a dear and talented friend of mine who is extraordinary on guitar!

I hope you will check it out by joining us Monday at 6:30pm! Tickets are just $20 here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-vancouver-april-11-2016-tickets-22800582155

For ways to join our groups and pages or to read what others say about having attended, check out our website and/or follow our social media! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

I am grateful for my network and the power within it! Come share yourself with us Monday night, and consider bringing at least one friend with you!

Any questions? Call my mobile: 415-602-9500

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

Mark E. Sackett

No comments: