...

...

November 1, 2015

TIME TO RESET

52 TIMES A YEAR YOU CAN TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESET YOURSELF

With the year I've had, I find that I get to the end of each week with a strong need to reset myself, clear the week I just finished, and be proactive about the week ahead. I’m not just talking about our endless 'to do lists’. I’m also talking about our friendships, our personal commitments to ourselves, and our promises to our networks. Too often we say to those we care about, “We have to get together, it’s been way too long!” or “We’ll plan something soon I promise!”. We need to reset, be mindful of our relationships, clear our weeks, and be proactive in the week we want to live that starts today!

Now go out and reset your week! It’s going to be awesome and you have a lot of exciting stuff ahead!

See you tomorrow night in San Francisco at The Box SF! Tickets: https://theartofactivenetworkingsfnov2.eventbrite.com

See you Wednesday night in Los Angeles at Ignited Space! Tickets: https://theartofactivenetworkinglanov4.eventbrite.com

Finally, Monday Nov. 9th we’re back in San Jose at The Corinthian Grand Ballroom! Tickets here: https://theartofactivenetworkingsjnov9.eventbrite.com

Go get em!

Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: