...

...

July 31, 2015

PLEASE READ AND TAKE THIS ALL TO HEART PLEASE?

LIFE IS FLEETING AND I WANT TO HELP YOU EVERY WAY I CAN! THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING IS HERE TO HELP YOU 3 TIMES IN AUGUST!

First off you all absolutely ROCK! I’m serious, I cannot thank you enough for the love that is spreading through my massive network! Dealing with the loss of Gretchen E. Sackett my wife and business partner of 36 years two weeks ago is like nothing I could have imagined. What is profound is how my network has unified in kindness and giving. I have had literally thousands of emails, texts, calls, cards, notes and good wishes. And I have asked everyone I meet not to mourn but to take 4 hours a week and practice what I preach at my events of GIVE4 and giving to others 4 hours a week, and so many of you are. THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF ME, GRETCHEN, OUR FAMILIES, STAFF AND THE PEOPLE YOU ARE HELPING WITH EACH GOOD ACT OF GIVING!

To properly honor Gretchen, and selfishly to keep myself extra busy, I am moving forward with all my regular monthly events as she would not want me sitting around in tears, she would want me continuing to help others and being happy working in Branding, Marketing, Films and Events. While this seems like climbing Everest right now, I am going to move forward.

This Monday August 3rd is San Jose, CA here is the link should you want to tell SJ Members:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-silicon-valley-august-3-2015-tickets-17447468849

Monday August 10th is San Francisco, CA here is that link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-san-francisco-august-10-2015-tickets-16079018778

Tuesday August 11th is Los Angeles, CA here is that link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-los-angeles-august-11-2015-tickets-16079041847

And next month I finally found a venue in Orange County so we will be relaunching there.

Then these 4 cities will be monthly and as I recover from all of Gretchen’s passing I will restart Vancouver, NYC, DC, Orlando and continue with Kansas City my hometown!

In the coming year, I am considering making “The Art of Active Networking” a bigger focus, because I am seeing the kindness and help we are providing to others, especially in their careers and in connecting them to one and other in a very different and personalized way that other events and Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other sites simply cannot provide.

We are all very busy, connected, stressed, struggling and have our lists, tasks and priorities in place! I hope to hug you, shake your hand, hear your voice or communicate with you in the next 12 days!

We are remembering Gretchen through her favorite charity "Love Every Animal” if you would like to make a donation in her name, please consider it! Here is her link: http://www.loveeveryanimal.org/Animal_Rescue_Contact_Us_San_Francisco_CA.html

This weekend, think that over. Connect with those you love and help those you meet.

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: