...

...

June 11, 2015

LET ME HELP YOU BE COMFORTABLE IN A ROOMFUL OF STRANGERS!

I KNOW HOW HARD IT CAN BE TO WALK INTO A ROOMFUL OF STRANGERS. AT MY EVENTS I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE.

I did not create "The Art of Active Networking" to get business, I created it to foster a bigger more important conversation! A conversation around how you might help the amazing people you meet to do better with all the resources you have.

Of course, you are welcome to toss your business cards about, but at my events I want you to consider building authentic, lasting relationships that may or may not directly serve your business right now. But they will help you in ways you could never imagine in the future. The effort you put into others is directly reflected in your future success.

I hope you will come to our events in San Francisco June 15th at The Box SF, Los Angeles June 16th at Ignited Spaces, and New York on June 22nd at Dallas BBQ!

Tickets here:  http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

I’ll make sure everyone in the room knows you are present, I PROMISE!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and please share this on the interweb!

http://www.MarkESackett.com < Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.

@MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN on Twitter

@MarkESackett and @theartofactivenetworking on Instagram

No comments: