...

...

May 24, 2015

MUSTER YOUR GOOD ENERGY FOR THE STRUGGLE OF ANOTHER!

Today I am asking that you all muster all the love, and good energy you can and send it to someone you love. I am reeling today and am gathering every resource I can for an upcoming battle that someone I love and cherish dearly is about to endure.

There is zero doubt in my mind that with the amazing energy in my network that this will be overcome quickly but for now I need all good thoughts aligned! And your ability to help others today and everyday is needed now more than ever!

We all struggle and while some may remain quiet in that struggle, the power of love, giving and combined resources never fails those who need it and accept it with wide open hearts!

This not for me, it is for someone whom I love dearly and for those you know who also are in a battle.

Explode this post with likes, love and shares!

Thank you!

No comments: