...

...

May 5, 2015

I LOVE A GREAT REVIEW!

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST FUN REVIEW I HAVE HAD SINCE STARTING 'THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING'

The review speaks for itself, but I have to say the man who wrote it is absolutely one of my favorite new folks on this planet! This guy is full of energy, fun, stories and willingness to help others. As the review says, our mutual friend Betsy Donnelly introduced us maybe a month ago, I met him at our Kansas City event last Tuesday night. I’m in love with this man’s energy, spirit and sense of humor thank you Jerry Ratway for the kind words. Below that are ticket links for upcoming events, and direct links to all our groups and pages. Please join what you like and share this widely!

I hope to see Jerry and all of you soon at our upcoming events. We’re expanding as well, call me if you want to be a part of that: 415-602-9500

"Every once in a while you stumble into an event that trumps everything you expected. That happened last night here in Kansas City.

I was electronically introduced to Mark E. Sackett by a dear friend (Betsy Donnelly ) several week ago. It seems that Mark was coming back to KC for a visit and was hosting a seminar about being a better networker. There was You Tube video attached so I watched what Mark had to say.  His approach was direct and very refreshing. Before the clip was finished I bought a ticket for a front row seat. What I didn't realize was that we all sat in a circle so we all a front row seat!

I am a thief on several levels. I steal terrific ideas and tap into (siphon if you will) other people's energy. There was no shortage of either. We all had a chance (in 30 seconds mind you) to state what spun our propeller, what we did or wanted to do and why we came last night. That room was so full of energy you couldn't stir it with a stick. It was three hours of emotional magic. I walked away with some new found friends and an armload of ideas.

The only difficult part was trying to help others with what I knew when they were all trying to figure out how they could help me.

Have you ever had a really good sneeze? I mean a really good sneeze when you felt almost euphoric? That's the way I felt last night driving home!”  -Jerry Ratway

If you want a really good sneeze too...join us at our upcoming events in San Francisco, Orange County, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York City, Vancouver BC and Kansas City! Tickets are on sale for all cities on our website!

Here are the dates and direct ticket links for some upcoming dates. Click our Website link below to also join our Meetup Groups now in 8 cities!

Here’s our site: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

San Francisco, CA May 11th at The Box SF:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingsfmay11

Los Angeles, CA May 12th at Ignited Spaces:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkinglamay12

Orange County, CA May 13th at ROCedu/Evo Nexus:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingocmay13

New York City, NY May 18th at Dallas BBQ:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingnycmay18

Then all those cities repeat and July are Vancouver and Kansas City again!

Kansas City, MO July 23rd at BERG Events:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingkcjul23

Vancouver BC, Canada July 27th at Stretch Vancouver:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingbcjul27

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: