...

...

May 2, 2015

DREAM BIGGER AND LET US HELP!

I'm home in San Francisco this weekend with a wide open schedule and that's my favorite way to spend a Saturday, my mind wanders, my ideas flow and big things tend to happen! Journal in hand, I make time to chill, explore, see friends and launch new ideas.

I want you to answer this question over the weekend: "I've always wanted to ____________.

You might have more than one answer for that. If you do, make a list. In fact go buy a small black Moleskin Journal and start recording those ideas, dreams, projects and desires in that journal. Then over the next 30 days I challenge you to spend 15 uninterrupted minutes a day writing down ways to get what you wrote in that journal.

No money limitations, family limitations, job or relationship roadblocks. After all you've always wanted to do these things. STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

Then I want you to come to my events nationwide. Bring those journals, those awesome ideas and let us help you get what you want. The Art of Active Networking​ is about giving and helping you get what you need all while you help others get what they need. And together we stop making excuses, we stop blaming our situation and others for why we are not doing what we've always wanted.

Here's my site: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Next events are:

May 11th at The Box SF​ in San Francisco
May 12th at IgnitedSpaces​ in Hollywood, (That's Los Angeles)
May 13th at @ROCedu/Evo Nexus in Orange County, CA
May 18th at Dallas BBQ​ in New York City

Any questions? 415-602-9500

Make today the first day you start planning your next!

Mark E. Sackett​
http://www.MarkESackett.com

No comments: