...

...

April 19, 2015

SUNDAY SUNDAY

DON’T YOU JUST LOVE A GOOD SUNDAY?

I like to sleep in, grab some tea, tinker, wander and chill.  Not that I always get to do that but I do love the idea of it and the times that is possible. I also take time each Sunday to look ahead at my work week, the events I want to attend, flights I have, people I want to see and opportunities I might have to help, connect or see people in my network.

But my favorite part of Sunday is the unexpected things I get to do like today, I allow for flexibility, I go with the flow and I find that it almost always turns into something cool. What if we put a little of that in every one of our days?  What if overall we became a little more flexible, we added a little more cool and we included the awesome people in our network?

I find that way of life to bring awesome opportunities into my world, it brings amazing people into my circles and it allows me to connect with so many strangers that are strange, fun, connected and cool! And that works for me and it especially works at our events nationwide. But we MUST be open to it, check us out:

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

We live in big bad cities, busy suburbs, and we have busy lives... we don’t make time to look up, we run into each other while texting and we make getting through our days a battle not a FUNDAY! We stress, we make excuses, we rush and we don’t consider others enough, today was chaotic in NYC.

Tuesday night in NYC at Dallas BBQ we change all that! Come meet awesome people, come and look up, come and let us help you have a little more fun!

See you this Tuesday night at 6:30pm!

https://theartofactivenetworkingapril20nyc.eventbrite.com  

Then next Tuesday the 28th we're in my hometown of Kansas City! Tickets are selling there on our site! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Then May 11th San Francisco, May 12th Los Angeles, May 13th the launch of Orange County!

Now go make the rest of your SUNDAY your FUNDAY, or NIGHT!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and invite your network!

No comments: