...

...

April 25, 2015

HOME IN KANSAS CITY AND HAPPY TO BE HERE!

IT’S NICE TO BE HOME IN KANSAS CITY AND TO NOT HAVE IT FREEZING! LOL

Ok first up BBQ, I have a few I love and I may spend some time wandering and sampling, next connecting with friends and family, third and most important, try to beat my Parents at Cards!

Finally, time to get ready for “The Art of Active Networking” at Berg Event Space​ in the Crossroads on Tuesday night!

Here a ticket link if you want to meet some extraordinary new folks:

https://theartofactivenetworkingapr28kc.eventbrite.com

Here is our site, my TED Talk about this is there if you want to learn more about why I do this, it’s under the media section:

Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Ok! well make your weekend awesome and I know this is going to sound stupid, but anyone who knows me knows how much I love a good thunder and lightening storm, so my fingers are extra crossed that we get them while I am home, today has been trying here but just rain so far!

If you have any questions about this or my event call my mobile: 415-602-9500

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Check out Mark's TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City. It's all about his networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why he does it and why it's important for all of us, it's also on our site!

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and please share this on the interweb!

MarkESackett.com < Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.

@MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN on Twitter

@MarkESackett and @theartofactivenetworking on Instagram

No comments: