...

...

April 14, 2015

ARE YOU IN LOS ANGELES?

IF YOU ARE JOIN ME TONIGHT!

YOU CAN SHOW UP TONIGHT AND RISK MEETING SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU, OR YOU CAN GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE...BUSINESS AS USUAL!
I'm always interested in what motivates you, but I will tell you that in over 5 years of showing up at my events in city after city, my life is permanently changed because of the people I met! Yes they have changed my life. People with Startups and awesome ideas, people with money funding cool stuff, entrepreneurs with huge ideas and massive dreams, professionals from every industry and over 75 countries now have come and impacted me and those at my events. Tonight I want to invite you to meet some of them in Los Angeles at @IgnitedSpaces
Want to meet a group of doers, givers, helpers and likers? We get stuff done for others. We come with the attitude of giving and leave many times with a new friend, an awesome resource or a life changed!
Here’s the ticket link:
Tickets are available on our website until 6pm today or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500
HEY!!!
Please forward this email to everyone you know!

No comments: