...

...

March 12, 2015

LET'S MEET!

WHETHER IT’S THE FIRST TIME I AM MEETING SOMEONE OR THE 100TH, I AM ALWAYS EXCITED FOR THE CONVERSATION!

Now let’s get clear, I don’t like or enjoy networking or networking events. So why do I run a networking organization?

You see I need business like you do but I am rarely pushing that.

I certainly don’t need more connections, I’m pretty set.

I don’t need new friends, I like all the ones I have.

I don’t really date so that’s not the reason.

I do my events and travel all over the world not because I need anything, but because I am curious about people. I love hearing your story, I love connecting you with the massive network I have, and I love meeting others. If I can in someway help them to do a little better or to find what they want I am in! I don’t like the events where we stare at name tags and toss business cards about blindly, I don’t have empty conversations.

I created GIVE 4 last year and I practice it daily. I ask those I meet to also practice GIVE 4 which means to give at least 4 hours a week in one or all of the following 4 ways:

I give of my ideas and talent to help others.

I give money as often as I am able.

I give of my time volunteering for many non-profits and to help others struggling.

Finally, I give of my network and referrals.

And I spend at least 4 hours a week doing so.

I think it is important to help others and I believe it is critical that we work together.

My next event is Monday, March 16th in Vancouver BC. We already have a great crowd coming, I hope you will join us and meet those in my network.

TICKETS: https://theartofactivenetworkingbcmar16.eventbrite.com

So if you want to meet extraordinary people for the right reasons, we’ll see you Monday night!

Tickets are available for this event on our website until 6:00pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at:  Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and share this on the interweb!

No comments: