...

...

March 25, 2015

HEADED HOME TO KANSAS CITY!

I'M BRINGING "THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING" BACK TO KANSAS CITY APRIL 28!

I’m from Kansas City and despite moving away 27 years ago I am still home about 4-6 times a year. Sometimes I am quiet about it, slipping in and out to see my family or do a meeting, to direct a shoot, etc., and other times I let everyone know and I fill my schedule with friends, family and fun.

While I am traveling and living in my cities, I also do "The Art of Active Networking" around the world. I believe that no matter what city we live in that most of us make the same mistakes while connecting and I work daily to help change that conversation!

Instead of working to help others and change that conversation, what we do is this: We have a job we don’t particularly like. We have the same circles that we travel in and too often don’t reach out in unexpected directions and welcome in new relationships. Sometimes we spend all out time dating and searching for that mythical creature who we think will somehow complete us. We spend time at church and with our families and we plod through life. Not that there is anything wrong with this list, but I think we too often shelve the idea that we can be more, do more, help more and be more!

So I am bringing my event back to Kansas City two or three times this year.

I want each of us to build powerful and sustainable relationships through giving and in turn I think the world comes flooding back to us.

I call it GIVE 4: Give 4 hours a week in one or all of the following 4 ways: Give of your ideas and talent, give of your time volunteering or helping someone, give of your money, or give of your network by referring others.

So I want to invite you to this special, intimate and connected evening and I ask that you consider inviting 5 people in your life to come as well. I have done this now for over 11,000 people. On our site are testimonials of what people have to say.

If you like watch my TEDx Talk about why we connect, and you can read those testimonials about what people have said after attending my events if you like:  http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Then join my groups and pages on the site and get Active that's all free for you to post up how you can help or to post what you need anytime!

Here’s the direct ticket link, it’s the best 20$ you’ll ever spend I promise: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-kansas-city-april-28-2015-tickets-16253886813 We'll be at Berg Event Space and if you have not seen it it's a stunning private events space in the crossroads, check them out!

I do hope you will consider coming. I also hope this will be an opportunity for me to reconnect with some wonderful people from my Kansas City life and connect you into my network to help you do better!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

Mark E. Sackett
Questions? Call my mobile and say hi! 415-602-9500  

No comments: