...

...

December 7, 2014

IN SAN FRANCISCO TOMORROW NIGHT YOU HAVE A COOL OPPORTUNITY!

Someone asked me today how many people we are expecting tomorrow. On average we get between 60-100  But ticket sales are a lot higher as of now than typical. Meetup is just one of the 10 ways we sell tickets, so I try to stay on top of it but it's a lot of time.
I will however say if you are worried if there are enough people coming to make it "worthwhile", you have already lost the game, and have no idea what this event is about. One person can change your life. I know more people than most of you combined. I'm not bragging, I am stating fact...and if you have one person centered from an attitude of giving, that's all you need, so stop playing the numbers game! There are 1000 other networking events out there for that, and they don't work!
Now on to the important stuff!
I love Christmas, I love Networking and I love my tribe at The Art of Active Networking  I also love a good cookie dipped in ice cold milk! Tomorrow night here THE BOX SF I get it all. My friends, new friends, Christmas cookies, fudge and holiday treats, some holiday music and the best networking event in the USA, not because we're better, but because we work for you to help you do better!
If you want to come, all are welcome, don't forget to bring two dozen Christmas cookies to share with everyone else, it's gonna be a big group, apparently other people are also drawn to cool people and milk and cookies too!
Tickets are 20$ on line and 30$ at the door. We provide free food, cookies, milk, tea, coffee and a pile of cool, connected folks!
Tickets, reviews and ways to use our groups and pages: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Merry Merry!
Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

No comments: