...

...

October 17, 2014

WORLD SERIES? SO WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR?

PLAY BALL...OK, SO WHO DO YOU TYPICALLY ROOT FOR?
I just arrived back here in San Francisco for the weekend for our next event Monday, October 20th here at The Box SF. Then October 27th we'll be in Los Angeles and then November 10th we have a very special night planned in Vancouver BC. So if you are near to one of these three awesome cities, join us for The Art of Active Networking http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com ! 
But right now I I have a question for ya >> WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR IN THE WORLD SERIES? 
I am NOT a baseball fan! The times I have gone, I look at people, cheer on cue, and am usually scanning cute folks in the crowd and not paying much attention to the game. But now I am being asked who I am rooting for in the World Series. You see I am from Kansas City and I live in San Francisco. *gulp* 
So what to do? I like to have everyone win, I like supporting great things and I love seeing people do better, but this is baseball dang it and I am supposed to have a team RIGHT?
So here is my best answer: I want one of them to win, I want all the games to go extra innings, I want spectacular catches with leaping dives, and last minute, out of the park home runs, and I want the series to be tied until the very last game of the very last inning with the very last pitch just aching to leave the pitchers mound. I want my San Francisco friends happy and I want my Kansas City family happy.
And then, with the very last pitch of the very last out, I want someone to win in a grand, never before seen play! There, I decided!
I want the fans of baseball worldwide to have the best ride ever, I WANT THEM TO WIN!!! I want all your nails bitten off, your beers thrown into the air and seas of team colors to wash the TV cameras with waves of excitement.  I want this series to unify us for a few days so we can forget all the hatred, pain, war, suffering and crap we cause each other and just enjoy a nacho!
And then, I want you to come to my events wearing your team colors and to brag about your team!
OK...LET'S PLAY BALL! See ya soon.
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: