...

...

June 26, 2014

I NEVER SEEM TO GET ENOUGH DONE!

IT'S FUNNY HOW WE PERCEIVE PRODUCTIVITY, FOR ME I NEVER SEEM TO DO ENOUGH EACH WEEK, YET HERE IS MY PARTIAL LIST FROM THE LAST 7 DAYS:

In the last week I have been in 4 cities, produced two events for The Art of Active Networking, hired a new employee, seen two Doctor's and 5 Doc Appts, had three staff meetings, met with 6 Client's had lunch or dinner at my two favorite restaurants in both LA and SF twice, held Antique objects from as old as 1776, seen and tasted 4 new things, had two dozen of the best Oysters on the planet, learned to make a very unique new salad, found an app that is revealing some interesting things about my sleep patterns, had a killer great conversation with an Uber driver, taken 4 flights, met 67 new people, chatted with 43 good friends, sat under a 100 year old Maple tree in Beverly Hills, met one of the top Ballet Dancers in the entire world, connected with old friends in 4 countries, had my picture taken with Felix The Cat, had drinks high above @Las Vegas, Skyped about taking THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING to England this Fall, discovered 5 new songs and two new artists, read up on 11 new subjects, tasted Nitrogen Chilled Handmade Icecream, Instagrammed 30 cool images, Tweeted, exiled a homeless man from my rooftop, given two speeches, laughed so hard I nearly pee'd myself, saw a great movie with a total stranger, took two hours just for myself, visited three new venue possibilities for my events in Los Angeles, made the point to sleep more and rest a bit, watched the fog roll in over San Francisco, took one selfie, started planning a 57th Birthday trip since I was born in '57 and will be 57 in September, made progress on three big ideas, write on my book a bit, and sang 12 songs at the top of my lungs while alone, and was only called an asshole once, most likely because of my singing 100 feet from someone in a car driving by, but more probably because the guy driving does not like Annie Lennox...Fool!

No comments: