...

...

April 4, 2014

WASHINGTON DC HERE I COME...

Off to Washington, DC to get ready for THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKINGand our Tuesday night April 8th debut there! Excited to explore DC as I have not been in over a decade and have never really done anything there except direct and shoot! No time for any touring or anything since I was there when I was 17!!!! So a weekend of exploring...my favorite thing to do.

Excited to see Ian FayLaticia HeadingsMary DavidTiOra OrtizWithelma "T" Ortiz Walker Pettigrew and make a pile of new friends and connections as I explore our nations Capitol!

Oh and Barack Obama come to my event Tuesday night, I'll teach you and those goofy Republican's the correct way to reach across that aisle!

AND IF ELECTED...

See you there!

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com/

PS: Know anyone in DC? Send them to me...I'd love to welcome them!

No comments: