...

...

October 10, 2013

OH MY GOD...MY DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK!


ARE YOU STILL MAKING EXCUSES MORE THAN YOU ARE MAKING HEADWAY?
We all spend too much time time making excuses in our life. We make excuses for being late, for missing calls, for not showing up, for missing a myriad of events, opportunities and  interactions we should have been involved with. Sometimes I think it goes way back to grade school when we did not want to do something...so it was easy to blame our dog for eating the homework or blame some other factor like an achy tummy, or the weather or the traffic! 
Do you make excuses?  I DO! 
Those excuses come up for me every single time I agree to or promise to do something I am really not committed to. And that's honestly sad, because it means I am not respecting myself enough or my time enough to simply say "NO THANKS, NOT FOR ME!"
I created "The Art of Active Networking" to help people do better, to remove the excuse from their lives for not showing up and to shift our thinking to giving and not getting. I truly believe that in helping others we get much more in the long run.
So what's your excuse? Want to change it up? If so, show up Monday night at THE BOX SF and let's chat. It's time we all stop making excuses, that we do something fun that serves both us and others and feeds you in a multitude of ways.
I do honestly hope you'll come! And invite your network, post this on your walls for me, help others!
http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com TICKETS, REVIEWS, OUR SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS FOR YOU TO USE ARE ALL ON THE SITE!
Mark E. Sackett 
415-602-9500

No comments: