...

...

September 23, 2013

MAKE YOU OWN WAY!


TODAY IS DAY 25 OF MY JUICING:

I have to say in 30 days I have learned more about my body than in all my life! Also I know myself so well that I am not one to follow a path, a program, a plan or advice to the T! I make my own way in life, culling together what makes sense for me. In fact if anyone says to me, "You must, you should, you have to!", or anything that takes away my options, I immediately discount what they say and turn the other direction.

Each of us guides ourself, we hopefully surround ourselves with good advise from solid, learned people of a wide scope, but at the end of the day it's US who should make our own decision about what is best for each of our respective needs, personalities and direction in life!

I have never once followed the easy path that's clear and well marked, I prefer what I call "The Left Turns of Life" I love discovery, learning and meeting new people! I love very simply put, "THE JOURNEY" Not the outcome or the destination, that's awesome, but as soon as I get there, I enjoy it, absorb it, meet everyone there and continue on right down my path, veering often, loving the experiences, and tastes, sights, sounds and what's in front of me.

It gives me my extraordinary life, and I absolutely love the life I have Designed for myself! You have to be willing to at times be alone, lonely or to simply stand up one your own and say, "Not for me thanks!"

So as I race to day 60 of my latest health experiment with so far greater results than what 96 Doctors have scratched their heads about for 12 years, I appreciate all the support, love, guidance and advice, and you'll appreciate it when I say..."Thank you, I'll take that under consideration too!!!" :-)

BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT! > EVERYDAY!

No comments: